1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow is stuttering hard.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DodgeBlizzard, Jan 31, 2014.

1. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

Ebling plow is stuttering hard when its going down. We took the reservoir tank completely off. A little residue but nothing major. The pickup tube screen wasnt plugged. Put fresh fluid in and no change. Is their another internal filter? If so, where and how to get to it? Or any other advice would be appreciated.

2. DodgeBlizzard

Torpedo heater is on full blast beside it now just to see if the low temps are causing any moisture / freeze issues.

3. excav8ter

excav8ter Senior Member

Have you checked the flow limiter valve, that controls the speed it goes down at? Mine somehow rotated and made it act weird when going down. Just a thought.

4. DodgeBlizzard

I've never made any adjustments on the plow and can't find my manual. Care to help out a little more and walk me through it or a close up pic?

5. DodgeBlizzard

Thanks excav8ter, that's what it was.

6. excav8ter

excav8ter Senior Member

Glad you got it figured out. :drinkup:

7. birddseedd

birddseedd PlowSite Veteran

sings in the background, "can you feel the love tonight"