1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow is stuck - right position- HELP

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Darren Lucke, Feb 13, 2000.

1. Darren Lucke

Darren Lucke Junior Member

Meyers w/old pump e-47?<br>getting fluid to right cylinder but not going left. Need help if anyone knows whats wrong. have checked all connections and all coils are receiving power. At a loss<p>----------<br>Darren Lucke<br>

2. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

maybe bad cylinder seals, how old are the rams?<p>Geoff

3. Darren Lucke

rams are good, something in coils or valves i'm thinking . haven't replaced those yet<p>----------<br>Darren Lucke<br>

4. GeoffD

try your cross over relief valve or pressure relief valve.<p>Geoff

5. Darren Lucke

I DON'T HAVE A DIAGRAM, NOT FAMILIAR ENUF W/PUMP, WHERE, AND WHERE.<br>OR IM ME IF YOU HAVE AOL<br>DARRENLUCKE@AOL.COM<br>THANKS FOR HELP SO FAR<p>----------<br>Darren Lucke<br>

6. GeoffD

I am not really familiar with the e-47, as i am with the e-60. Ok the pressure relief valve is right near the negative terminal. It has an acorn nut. I am not sure where the cross over relief valve is on the e-47. I got to turn in for the night, will be starting the crews at 4 am. Best of luck.<p>Geoff

7. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

where are you, maybe someone will drive out and plow for you. I would if I was close enough. Plow and sander is on, and it is raining out. I need something to do.<br>Dino<p>----------<br> Professional Ice and Snow Management <br>Products:Services:Equipment www.sima.org

8. Darren Lucke

PLOWKING, thanks. weatherman was wrong, thankfully? maybe, anyway, Cheyenne ,Wy.<br>

9. John DiMartino

John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran

Darren,how'd you make out? I do not have any Meyers plows,so I cant help you,sorry.I dont know but maybe a testlight on the coils could tell you if it's in the wiring/control or the coil/valves.If you were'nt so far you'd have had lots of help from us guys getting rain.<p>----------<br>John D<br>