1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow is off

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 91AK250, Apr 4, 2011.

1. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

first time since November the plow is off, its gotta snow now haha i need to wash and wax her up now. making a trash run this week then i'm gonna try to clean her up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Good to here. Looks like you'l have a 2 week vacation before the 2011-12 season starts for you!

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

How much snow did you guys get this year?

4. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

The truck looks good. It must seam weird to have the plow off. I know after I have had mine on for a couple days and then I take it off, I will get in it and I will hit the up button on my controler just out of habit.

5. bruin250

bruin250 Member

Looks good.nice truck!

6. 91AK250

i put the control in the glove box so i would not mess with it. yeah after 5 months with the plow on its odd not seeing the plow lights sticking up haha

ofcourse i took the plow off and its snowing its ass off now, they say 3-6" today...wonderful!

not sure how much we got this year, it seemed below normal but i'm not sure.

7. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Are the old Boss plows a pain to put on?

8. 91AK250

nope i really love the boss mounting system. all of about 45sec to throw it back on.

lession i should have learned along time ago. dont take the plow off so early...

yesterdays pics.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]