1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow is doing funny things...

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by gmchd, Jan 6, 2011.

1. gmchd

gmchd Junior Member

i have a fisher mm2 8' HD when i try to turn the plow left it sometimes works and other times it will go partially to the left then all of a sudden go to the right.... ive checked the connections they look fine but anybody have any ideas to why ? thanks for the help
  2. jaybird

jaybird Member

could be the controller, but it also can be the 3 pin harness. they break alot right near the plug "where you grab to plug or unplug"
  3. gmchd

gmchd Junior Member

yea it ended up being the controller after cleaning every single wire . checking all the connections and cleaning all i could in the hydraulics this morning it ended up doing it trying to lift the plow if i pushed real hard on the controller it would go up so kind of gave away what the problem was wish it did it before.... so $200 later i got a new control board and it works great
  4. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

good to hear you fixed it