1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Insurance in Connecticut!!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 76chevyman, Oct 13, 2003.

1. 76chevyman

76chevyman Member

Hi all thanks for your replays on my last post. I was woundering about insurance in Ct i cant find it anywere and if i plow in New york do i need insurance there too??? Much thanks to all
  2. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

My dad is an insurance agent in Meriden. Let me know if you want me to try and get you a quote. Ill see if he can find you a company. Well id say depending on what company you find insurance with you will probably need to get insurance coverage from state to state separately.

3. lw4259

lw4259 Junior Member

very costly

I am in CT too, was quoted almost 1000 for the season from my agent. I am not sure if that the going price but what i have heard it might be.

4. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Well Lee.

From what I hear of my father talking about it with me every once in a while, It can get very very very costly to hold plowing insurance. Maybe get one or two more quotes and then decide the expense of it.