1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow info for 2000 Landcruiser

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by Cruiserguy, Feb 26, 2005.

1. Cruiserguy

Cruiserguy Junior Member
    from Boston

Does anyone know if a Mfg makes a plow for a 2000 Landcruiser, I don't think the frame setup for a Toyota pickup will work?

BOSS TOY Member

I have a 2004 landcruiser pu I had that problem, got a boss plow harness and hitch were for a tundra some modification was needed. 70 series frame. I have not used it more than 1 hr as it didnt snow last year here in Victoria.
  3. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

If you want to pay to have a bunch of modifications to the push plates you could probably put a 7.5' Boss Sport Duty or a 7.5' Fisher HT on it.
  4. 18lmslcsr

18lmslcsr Senior Member
    from WI.

Or if this is strictly for home use only, you could just purchase a SnowSport. It will more than clear a driveway.

5. buddy4781

buddy4781 Senior Member

Look into a snowsport. I've used one for two years on my small commercial lots and it works great. Only weighs 250 Lb. so it won't hurt your front end. Great little plow that will do much more than you would think.