1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow help needed

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by toronto snow, Dec 14, 2014.

1. toronto snow

toronto snow Junior Member
    from toronto

i have 2 jeeps i bought for residential snow plowing

1 is a 2006 rubicon automatic with a snow way 22 series plow with down pressure. jeep #2 is a 2005 rengade automatic i am getting complaints that they are not clearing the snow well any advise. i have not tried the snow way yet getting it back tomorrow but with the meyers on they are not happy. i also have a ford f250 no complaints but do to space figured jeeps would work. i have to find a solution or i will have very mad customer any advise would be great

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
  2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Try the snoway with the DP on.

3. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Try seeing with your own eyes first

4. toronto snow

from toronto

Any guys find there are any issues using a jeep for plowing residential driveways or is it just my guy? will see if the snow way with dp works better. thanks

5. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

You need a back drag edge on the plows.

6. toronto snow

from toronto

having one installed on the meyers plow today hopefully that will help allot thanks

7. geer hed

geer hed Senior Member

How much snow are they leaving behind ? Its not going to scrape it down bare.