1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow headlight problem

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by MUDMPR, Nov 9, 2008.

MUDMPR Junior Member

I have completed the installation of an Ultra Mount steel plow with a 3-port isolation light system (3 plug setup) on a 2002 Chevrolet 2500HD.

Everything functions appropriately except for the left low beam on the plow. I assumed it was likely the lamp which was replaced with similar results. I later connected (tested) the original light to a battery source with both lamps working.

Is there a most likely site/correction to this problem? Thanks for any suggestions.
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The most likely candidate is that you have the dr side plug in harness connected backward at the truck harness as they can be flipped 180 deg and will connect either way...but only on way is correct. Might want to check there first.