1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow head lights

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bhmjwp, Mar 3, 2013.

1. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

I saw a truck this past storm with what appeared to be LED snow plow lights. About 3" high-8" wide, multi directional, this truck lite up the night, without distractions to other drivers. Anyone know about these. I would love the for my Blizzard plows.

I almost wonder if this was a custom fab job! Someone can make a fortune with these!

2. NickT

NickT Senior Member

Subscribed. Would like to hear more info

3. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

huh, I've never seen that on a plow, prob was a custom made unit. Get a pic next time you see him ;)

4. Tomaser

Tomaser Junior Member

5. ScubaSteve728

ScubaSteve728 Senior Member

http://www.ledunderbody.com/PL1000-...ght-Bar.aspx?gclid=CODu3fCO4bUCFWbZQgod2xwAhg
    i was thinking of something like this to put where the lights used to mount up too
    they are very bright and durable for off road may or may not be street legal
    only problem would be fabbing something up to clear the lift triangle
    maybe even short 10 inch ones on each side i always thought of mounting a light or 2 on the lift triangle for plowing

6. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

7. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

More like the lights in Tomaser's post. More narrow and about 8", curved on both ends to light 240 degrees. I will be on the watch for this truck. It would make me a great Bday present!