1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow head light replacement info/HELP

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by NHresident, Apr 13, 2010.

1. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

Hi I need a new headlight in one of my (most common/rectangular headlight) lights on my MM 1 plow.Called my local Fisher dealer he said $30.00 for a platic replacement light.I said can I buy a glass one for half that at my local NAPA.He said those Napa Wagner lights wont fit.Any opinions on this and if I can get a light here in NH for $15 or less ?? THANKS

2. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I'm pretty sure the napa lights fit fine. The guy I bought my plow from gave me a spare- its at my house and I can get you the number off of it later today. Thats assuming the lights that were on it were from Fisher which I really don't know.

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Wagner no longer produces the plastic bulb. It is a generic part number H6545 the plastic part number was HP6545. The only benefit to the plastic was weight or more precisely the lack of it.

4. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

Bring your old headlight to any auto parts store and buy the galss case ones for about ten bucks, bring the old to make sure you get the right size and right connectors.