1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Has No Pressure

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Jan 30, 2009.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I have a fisher minute mount 2 8ft hd blade. And it raises and angles fine. But when You go to push a bank or something with the blade angled or straight it just angles and does whatever side to side motion it wants to do. I checked the fluid and it is topped off. the angle rams arent leaking or anything. but I believe the lift ram is starting to develop a leak and I plan on getting a rebuild kit for it. does anyone have a clue on why it does this?
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If it's seems excessively weak in it's ability to hold the blade position then it's likely due to a weak or broken crossover relief (there's two) or an issue with the pilot valve. All are easy to remove and inspect.

Check for any missing/damaged seats, springs, or O-rings. Fisher manual will give you the locations and layouts.
  3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

alright thanks. it isnt bad to where you can move it with your hands but it moves when you push a bank and it is annoying.