1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow has no power & won't move, need help ASAP!

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by turbo38sfi, Dec 17, 2009.

1. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

New 8100PP on my 092500HD. Getting no power to the plow at all and no power at my joystick (new smaller control box)

When tracing all the wires, everything is plugged except 1 plug. It's a flat plug on the plug that goes to the "A" terminal. It's black and has 6 flat connectors in it. I can't find anything that even looks like this would connect to it..can someone help me identify if this should be plugged in and to what?

Thanks..I'm supposed to be taking this BACK to the dealer tomorrow first thing in the a.m for a plow wing that won't stay in the bucket position..but can't get it there if I can't get it on my truck!

2. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Don't know the answer to your question, but drive into the plow, put the pins in and then jack it up. The should have been another pin that came with your blade and there should still be a hole in the new plows to transport it.

3. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

I didn't get another pin....

What I did do was put dollies under it and push it into the garage then use my gantry lift I used for my sander and lifted it into my bed...big ass plow, but it fit in the bed. So glad it worked out, only took 20 min but it's 9 degrees out right now! Off to dealer tomorrow.

4. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Turned out to be a missing module that controls the headlights, $50 and all is working good.