1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Harness ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PlowWowD, Jan 21, 2016.

1. PlowWowD

PlowWowD Junior Member

have any of you had experience with this product? --> https://drivewaysaver.wordpress.com/

i got concerns about concrete aprons/driveways in which i do... hoping this product might be good idea to help from scratching.
  2. kolwnmstr

kolwnmstr Senior Member

Looks like a piece of carpet with some straps.

And by the looks of the website and the " only available in Canada" part. you'll have better luck making it yourself lol

Also not sure why you are calling it a "harness" either.
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  3. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

This should be good
  4. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

Just put a poly edge on the plow. I have used these for years. No marks or rust streaks.
  5. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Maybe "Plow Suspenders" ?????:confused:

Cool idea. Wish I had one right now, as the old bat that I do her pea gravel driveway called. Here I am thinking she might have passed on, but NOOOOooooo! She's still kicking and calling me up to clear her driveway...:D
  6. Precedence

Precedence Senior Member

Lol I prefer a good shag carpet for my plow edge, sometimes if I can't get one though a nice bear skin rug will do in a pinch. While your at it maybe look into the all plywood plows, easy to repair and nice and light, you can even mount one on the front of your mini van.