1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Frame Needed

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ccounterman, Jan 22, 2009.

1. ccounterman

ccounterman Junior Member

I have just received a used Western Uni-mount frame plow and have a 2004 F250 Superduty pick up. Western does not seem to make this plow frame for my truck anymore and wants me to buy a ultramount frame with a conversion kit. Does anyone know of an aftermarket company or used part company that I could just buy the frame for my truck?

2. charlefoxtrtot

charlefoxtrtot Member
    from MD

Do an Internet Search

Do a search for a plowing distributor in York, PA. I don't have their name handy but they had 100's of used mounts.

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'd like to know of that distributor as well. Also, yours can be 1 of 2 mounts. Early 04 had one type, late another. No one makes them aftermarket, and the Ultra with conversion isn't so bad. I've gotten rid of my Unimount mounts to be able to run them-I prefer them.

I have a 99-early 04 mount, but a guy is supposed to be buying it tomorrow. I'll let you know if it falls through.

4. lohr

lohr Junior Member
    from 18411

We build those mounts all the time.We specialize in all kinds of mounts .Give me a call at my shop (570)487-4151 .We are in NEPA.Ask for Mark