1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow frame for an old Fisher plow on a '91 Cherokee?

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by Frank Alguire, Apr 13, 2006.

1. Frank Alguire

Frank Alguire Junior Member

A couple years ago I got a '68 Scout with a 6 1/2' Fisher plow. I figure the plow is a '68 too. The Scout finally gave up the ghost this year, and I was looking for another 4 wheel drive to plow our long rural driveway. I just picked up a '91 Cherokee, straight 6 standard, and need to get this old Fisher plow mounted on it. So I called the Fisher guys locally I deal with and they could not help me.

So, home fabricator and welder that I am, I guess I will have to make my own mounts. I am in great hopes that I won't have to re-invent the wheel, and maybe one of you fine folks could offer some advice, suggestions, diagrams, schematics, pictures, etc. that would help me figure this out.