1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow for Yamaha 350

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by skidmark845, Aug 27, 2008.

1. skidmark845

skidmark845 Member
    from ny

I have a Yamaha 350 Wolverine 1997. Is this quad big enough to put a plow on???
    I have a 100 yard drive way with a turn around. I would not let the snow accumulate over 4 inches or so.

2. bowhunter74

bowhunter74 Member
    from MO.

Yep, you will do ok.
  3. skidmark845

skidmark845 Member
    from ny

thanks bowhuter

thanks bow hunter, I was wondering if anyone would respond. any other input from anyone would be appreciated. hey bowhunter74 I'm also a bow hunter. I take two weeks off from work every November. I just was a nice 8 pointer tonight while riding. Hunting is not as good here in NY as it is where you are in MO.

4. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Senior Member

I once had a 2001 Wolverine 350 with a manual lift Cycle Country plow. It did pretty good. Not as good as my 04 Prairie 700 did but it didn't have a problem moving the snow.
  5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

as long as it is 4/wd you will be good. if it is 2/wd you better be heavy and put chains on the rear.
  6. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

I had a 48" Moose plow on my 1996 Wolverine, I used the winch to lift it. We had a couple of real snowy years and two 14"+ storms and it plowed like a champ!!!! The only time I had trouble is when the snow was heavy and I was plowing with the blade angled, but one 80 lb tube sand on the rear rack solved that problem. I only had the stock tires as well. The only reason I didn't go with a bigger plow is so that I could load it in the bed of my truck, I think it would of pushed a 60" with no problem.
  7. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

It will work just put chains on it.