1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow for Wrangker Unlimited

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by SCG, Jul 24, 2006.

1. SCG

SCG Junior Member
    from MA

Looking for the best plow set up for my 2006 Unlimited. I was a GMC 2500HD Fisher Stainless Steel guy but that truck is gone, now I have this one. So, what do you think...................I know Fisher is out but who else would be able to outfit this jeep ? i gave up all my commercial and residential contracts so this is for my driveway only. Thanks !:salute:
  2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Snoway 22 series with Down Pressure.
  3. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

:D I think you can still get the fisher 6.8' LD for that. If not a blizzard 680lt, best little plow out there. :nod:
  4. korelandscaping

korelandscaping Member
    from CT

Just about every plow manufacturer makes one for a Jeep. I guess it's your preference. I have all Fisher's because my neighbor is a Fisher dealer. I bought a Fisher MM2 6.9 last year and I love it. I just wish I was able to drive the Jeep instead of the dump truck.
  5. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I have a Snoway ST 6'8", with DP for sale, you would just have to buy the mount...... It is 3 years old, works great and in great shape......new it was $4300.00 now $1900.00...it has only seen residential use.......has a new cutting edge..

6. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

If I was to replace my Western on my Jeep--which isn't worth it after installing new pump, motor and moldboard over the last 3 years--it would be first a Blizzard 680 or 720, then a Fisher 6'6".
  7. Donny O.

Donny O. Senior Member

I was hoping for a blizzard but a local place had no payments or interest for a year on westerns so i have a suburbanite instead. works good enough for what I use it for.....turns out it is also the lightest and was cheaper than the others as well. had my heart set on that blizzard though.