1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow for Snowblower

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by bmg97, Jan 5, 2006.

1. bmg97

bmg97 Junior Member

Hey Guys, I wanted to know if I could get a plow to go on the front of my Honda snowblower. You know for those days when it wont throw the snow. I could use as a plow instead.

2. dunedog

dunedog Senior Member

Can you get one ,as in buy one .....no

Can you find a blade and fabricate it on the front prolly if you're good at that sort of thing ...:drinkup:
  3. bmg97

bmg97 Junior Member

Well first I wanted to know if I can buy one. Yes I can fab one up as I will have to. Just curious. :salute:
  4. dunedog

dunedog Senior Member

The old Simplicity and Gravely tractors of 40-50 year ago use to have dual set ups.
    They had many different attachments.
  5. Tommy10plows

Tommy10plows Senior Member

plow for gravely

Wow, 40-50 years ago. Man, it seems like yesterday to me I used to run an old gravely with a plow on the front. It was rope start and the stroke in that piston would about kill me to start it. Once it started I left it run no matter what, even to fill the pig up with gas. That was safe huh?

But 40 years ago, 40 years, no it had to be yesterday, I remember the day, what I was wearing and everything else. And my dream job back then was to be the guy who got to drive the jeep plow when I got old enough to do so.

40 years, you guys better enjoy your lives, it goes by so quickly in the blink of an eye, love your family, enjoy your friends, and have some good times. 40 years will be behind you before you know it.