1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow For Sale Or Will Trade For Sunscreen

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by pathmaker, Dec 21, 2001.

1. pathmaker

pathmaker Junior Member

2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

maybe if everybody unhooked all the plows, and put away all the shovels, it may actually snow.
  3. speedracer241

speedracer241 Senior Member

same here

i bought a plow this year too, along with half of my town. after last year figured i could use it this year.:( last year must have been a fluke!!

at least its winter now
    Mark K
  4. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

Don't worry you weren't the only one causing it not to snow.I bought my first new snowmobile. I get paid on contract so this was a real cheap insurance policy "Not to Snow" :D
    Anyway things are changing just like they predicted and we should start seeing some snow over the next few months.
    Happy Holidays
  5. Got Grass?

Got Grass? Senior Member

Its 41 out and getting up to about 46 today. But the shite stuff is on its way. Thay are predicting 1+ft by tommarow night and lake effect till thurs. Turs-sat snow showers. Depend on if thus storm stalls over us and thay are known for that.
    So It looks as if If I'm going to get a break from the family. After over a month strait of record highs, I'm ready.
  6. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

44 this morning (7:00) when I got up down to 36 now but flurries only predicted for the next few days.

7. intimidator

intimidator Member

Heck, if it snowed everytime the weatherman said we were supposed to get 3", I'd have the new rig paid for by now, in reality, I couldn't even tell ya if the darn thing runs or not, hasn't been moved once this year. But he says theres a chance for some white stuff this week, so I'll give him one more chance before I hunt him down and start his tie on fire.

8. thelawnguy

thelawnguy PlowSite.com Addict

At least I got to plow once during December.

Once a month lets me pay my bills; twice a month lets me get a toy; beyond that its gravy.

Until we get to the point where we surpass my estimates the seasonals are based on...