1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow for Polaris Ranger ?????

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by wilhelm builder, Dec 10, 2010.

1. wilhelm builder

wilhelm builder Junior Member

Looking for a plow for 2010 Polaris Ranger XP. Will only be doing driveways in neighborhood, not for hire. I live in Delaware where we normally do not get large amounts of snow. I recently sold my polaris Sportsman ATV which had a Glacier plow lifted by a winch. It did the job. Looking for something comparible not to hard to install.

2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Polaris makes a Glacier plow for the Rangers. Boss and Blizzard also make plows for Rangers but, they are alot more expensive than the Glacier. But you get what you pay for IMO.

FYI this should be in the ATV/UTV Forum.

3. wilhelm builder

wilhelm builder Junior Member

Thanks, I just priced out a 72-inch Glacier Plow at the Polaris dealership. The cost is $945.00 without the winch. They had a 72 inch Cycle Country for $785.00. They are trying hard to sell the Glacier because they have it in stock. They made it sound as if it would be easier to put on then the Cycle Country. I am going to buy one, just not sure which to buy.

4. bigcontender

bigcontender Junior Member

I would post you're questions on the ATV/UTE board.