1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow for Kawasaki mule 4010

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by IDST, Dec 22, 2011.

1. IDST

IDST Senior Member

I am picking up a new Mule for my parents for that my mom bought for my dad for christmas and i was just wondering if anybody had any info on plows and plowing with it. They own a small hobby farm and it would only be for plowing 2 inches or so. He has a backhoe for the bigger ones. Driveway is about 1/4 mile long dirt/gravel (needs more gravel IMO)

Thanks for the input

2. Dave T

Dave T Senior Member
    from NE PA

Just about all the plow makers have a plow for the Mule... Eagle, Warn, Moose, Viper, Cycle Country... etc.

I happen to like the Made in U.S.A. Eagle plows.

If it didn't come with a winch... it will need one.

3. IDST

IDST Senior Member

thanks dave I just picked it up and they put on a winch for us. Do any of those plows have a little ram on them for angling the plow?

4. Dave T

Dave T Senior Member
    from NE PA

5. ScubaSteve728

ScubaSteve728 Senior Member

you can put on a actuator for it if you wanted to its not that hard. but once you put one hydraulic pump in might as well make the whole plow hydraulic