1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow for a mahindra

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by Danthedog, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Danthedog

Danthedog Junior Member

Where can I get a snowplow for my 26xl mahindra?:mechanic::laughing:

2. Danthedog

Danthedog Junior Member

Mahindra

Where can I buy a snow plow for a 26xl Mahindra?

3. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

At the snow plow store.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  4. derekslawncare

derekslawncare PlowSite.com Addict

I would assume that the dealer you got would be able to sell you something, but you know what happens when you assume. Are you wanting 3 point for the rear or something for the loader arms on front? I see you are non commercial, so I'm guessing this will be minimal use around the house? Dirt or paved surface that you will be plowing?

5. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Tractor supply

6. Ronald Foster

Ronald Foster Member

The first picture on the Mahindra site for that model tractor shows it with a snow blower in place of the FEL. That would seem the ideal solution to me. Maybe it's price, I already know tractor stuff can cost like the dickens. Videos of them in action are on Youtube. It looks like they can really get the white stuff gone and out of the way.
    My guess on cost is somewhere between $3K and $4K for the blower which is less than what it cost to put plow blade on many pickup trucks and you don't have to park the tractor and get no use from it in the summer.

7. Danthedog

Danthedog Junior Member

Plow

I have a snowblower , but want a sow plow for dirt road and to clear for farm animals.dealer cannot get as fast as I want it. Thank you. John.

8. FredG

FredG 2000 Club Member

I'm assuming your looking for a front pusher for loader arms, Why does it have to be Mahindra? Won't any front box blade of choice work. Should work for manure as well as snow. Even a bucket mount chain on.

9. Danthedog

Danthedog Junior Member

Plow

Yes, one that goes with it on the bucket arms.

10. FredG

FredG 2000 Club Member

What is your location?

11. kfxgreenie

kfxgreenie Junior Member
    from WI

What method does Mahindra use for loader attachments? Skid Steer Quick Attach, pin on, or something exclusive like the John Deere loaders?

12. derekslawncare

The size that I just looked at uses a skid steer QA system. The JD that I looked at had the same style unless you are referring to the Euro style J-hook system.

13. Danthedog

Danthedog Junior Member

Mass is my Location,the bucket , and forks, you drive into them and push two levers down to lock .very easy,because I'm in a wheelchair ,it's so easy for me the snow blower is a little more intrusive.

14. kfxgreenie

kfxgreenie Junior Member
    from WI

15. kfxgreenie

kfxgreenie Junior Member
    from WI

Sounds like SSQA so...start below. Do you have a front hydraulic remote?

http://www.everythingattachments.com/product-p/wrl-front-blade-ha.htm

16. Danthedog

Danthedog Junior Member

I have high and low range, low range works very well at high rpm(2200) no prob But I need the plow for dirt road because of sticks and

17. derekslawncare

I believe he was asking if you have the 3rd function valve in your loader. You will need it in order to angle a plow, otherwise you can go with a pusher (kind of like a giant box blade, except for the front).

18. kfxgreenie

kfxgreenie Junior Member
    from WI

Yeah or he could go with a manual angle but i don't think that would work to well being in a wheel chair.

Manual Angle Plow
    http://www.everythingattachments.com/product-p/wrl-front-blade-ma.htm

Compact Tractor Pusher
    http://www.everythingattachments.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=FFC-SNOWPUSH-COMPACT-TRACTOR

19. cotter

cotter Senior Member
    from Ohio

go check out tractorbynet.com well covered there in the snow removal section

20. Danthedog

Danthedog Junior Member

Thanks all for help,all set now, dtd