1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow for a F 250

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Phil1747, Feb 9, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Phil1747

Phil1747 Member

Looking into buying a plow this summer for next season and asking what is the best one to buy/what people like. I have a 09 Ford F250 6.4L crew cab short bed 4X4. Looking at the daniels back plow for the rear and don't know about the front. Would be doing the neighbors/friends that have gotten older and don't want to snowblow any more, and also be able to pick up 2-3 doctors offices. the drives would be all less than 1500 sqft, been in the same house for 25 years and it's a 90 house subdivision and figure i can get 20-30 houses. Also any ideas on what to charge most drives are either 2 or 3 cars wide and 3-4 long. Thanks

2. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

my buddies and I all use western a few of them use fisher I always used western and i love it no problems at all no complaints from any friends either the meyers i hear about alot of problems with the meyers were a friend of mine owns a power equipment place and they install snowplows and there always fixing them every storm.but look into the western there really nice and easy to hook up also.
    www.westernplows.com

3. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

I'd pick up a Fisher 9ft x blade. Any 9ft'r will do.

4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

I would read ALL the other posts about F 250 plows
    dealer service is more important then brand