1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow for a 2011 Jeep Cherokee??

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by Kwagman, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Kwagman

Kwagman Senior Member
    from NY

Hey Guys,

I just bought a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 and I'm having some thoughts. Can I put a plow on it? I didn't buy it for plowing, I have other trucks to do that. This is my daily car that I also use as my firefighter POV. But it's just an idea. Maybe a Western Suburbanite? As you can tell, Im not experienced. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the car...

IMG_0221.jpg

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Snoway has a fit in the 22 series,

3. SneekyTT

SneekyTT Junior Member

Hmmm, I was wondering the same thing!! Thanks

4. JK-Plow

JK-Plow Senior Member

Meyer Home Plow has a mount for the Cherokee.

5. SneekyTT

SneekyTT Junior Member

I would LOVE to see how it looks

6. EdNewman

EdNewman Senior Member

Go for the Meyer drive pro over the home plow. Not sure if they have a native mount for the jeep, if not use the home plow mount and the 2" receiver version, Plows are the same except the moldboard on the DP has extra reinforcements which are needed.

7. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

Curious, I just searched the meyer and western websites saw nothing about 2011 Grands. There is a western suburbanite for the 2009. I suppose any 2" hitch plow will fit a 2011 once you get the hitch on.