1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow for '90 Jeep Wrangler

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by smack1, Sep 28, 2004.

1. smack1

smack1 Junior Member

Hi - First post...

I am trying to find a plow for a '90 wrangler... There are some things on ebay but I'm not sure how difficult it is to "modify" certain mounts for different vehicles? Curious if there was any opinion on this or if you think I should try and find the specific year/mount for that vehicle?

Steve

2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

that before the body change meyers has a list so does western

3. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Do a search, but I think I posted a Jeep with a BLIZZARD 680LT? I'd check that out first. It's a great combo for that vehicle. It's about a $2999.00 installed plus tax cost.

Take a look.

:)

4. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

Howdy,
    I like the Sno-way with DPS (great for back-dragging in front of garages). I started out with a Western SUV 6.5’, which was pretty light duty (sold on E-bay).

I modified the older Sno-way CJ mount (the one that goes under the engine and connects near the transmission along with the front bumper) to fit on the YJ (Wrangler). To do this I welded up brackets to sit just inside the frame where the legs connect behind the engine (since the Wrangler frame is wider than the CJ).

-John :cool: