1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow for 2004 f250

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by dan3435, Feb 9, 2015.

1. dan3435

dan3435 Junior Member

I picked up this 2004 f250. Has a Meyer mount but no plow. What setup will work with what I have here?

Thanks
    Dan

image.jpg

2. dan3435

dan3435 Junior Member

image.jpg

3. ddobson

ddobson Junior Member
    from pa

4. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Meyer EZ Classic, shouldn't be a problem finding a used plow, hoop, pump and lights in a good shape for around $2k

5. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Seem to be missing some wiring. Main power cable is missing. Also those plugs are for night saber lights, not the truck lights that came with ez classic.

6. dan3435

dan3435 Junior Member

Thanks. The other power cable is there. It just wasn't out in that picture. What will happen if I get a plow now without the night saber lights?

7. kimber750

Truck light stock plugs will not plug in to your harness. You can change the plugs though to make it work. If my memory is right though truck lights use 5 wires and night sabers use 6. Night sabers pretty much use two grounds instead the shared ground truck lights use.

8. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

9. dan3435

dan3435 Junior Member

Found an 8 footer that had the night saber lights. Everything hooked rite up and seems to be working good.

Thanks for the help

[​IMG]

10. kimber750

Thumbs Up............