1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow for 1/2 ton

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Sharpm, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Sharpm

Sharpm Junior Member

Hi, i'am looking into getting a Blizzard 760LT Put on my 2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 and i wanted to see if anyone had a plow put on that kind of truck. But i would really like to see that mount on that truck to see what it would look like with the plow off. Also if possible with the light bar left on with no blade on to give me a picture of what the truck would look like. Also what would you guys think of that plow on that truck just to plow our farm and a few driveways. Good plow they look like the tuffest plow out there in my oppion for that size. Thank you :)
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Do you have a Blizzard dealer close by?
  3. gmcsierra1500

gmcsierra1500 Senior Member
    from CT

I have a 2000 GMC 1500 reg cab short bed and i have a Fisher MM2 7 1/2 ft RD on it, the truck handles the plow fine after i adjusted the torsion bars and added timbrens, i havent actually been able to plow with it yet but hopefully soon
  4. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

i have a 760 for sale for your truck if you want to come and get it. 2500 plus free install. im in nebraska, not to far of a drive,
  5. MikeT1949

MikeT1949 Junior Member
    from NE Mi.

Timbrens ?

Wondering what timbrens are ?

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

like a spring helper, do a search on em youll get plenty of info
  7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Check the "Timbren" link at the top of the page too. :)