1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow for 03 gmc

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by C&D LANDSCAPING, Aug 16, 2003.

1. C&D LANDSCAPING

C&D LANDSCAPING Junior Member

Hello everyone
    I want to move my 9' 2"boss vee from my 01 chev to my new 03 gmc, I know they moved the front bumper out, does anybody know how much. I was hopping to get my old mount extended as I don't want to spend $825 for a new one, any advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Corey

2. Michael F

Michael F Senior Member

I belive wiring harness is also different, good luck. Fisher wanted somthing like $ 1500 for the change over.

3. Garagekeeper

Garagekeeper Senior Member

Boss Mount

Corey: you should be able to use the mount off your 01 Chevy on the 03.
    Boss undercarriage LTA04767 for Smart hitch fits from 1999 to 2003 Chevy/GMC 2500 and 3500.
    Your wiring harness should also be able to be transfered too.

:rolleyes: John...........

4. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

The frame on 99-03 are basically all the same for 2500HD and 3500. I am not sure but I think that 1500, 1500HD, and 2500 frame are different than the HD 3/4 and one ton. Wiring should be basically the same too.

What truck model is your '01 and '03? We need a bit more info. about your truck, including which engine it has.