1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Financing In Michigan

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by AVERYX, Dec 5, 2003.

1. AVERYX

AVERYX Junior Member

Hello Plow Site Members...I'm having a little trouble finding someone to finance a plow. Since the wife doesn't want me depleting our savings to buy a new plow, I'm hoping that maybe the members of the group have a solution. I got the right truck 2500HD Chevy for the job, just need the plow.
    I've heard of these equipment financing co. but they will only lease to businesses and I'm just starting out. Hey guys and I see there are some ladies. Looking for your help...

2. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

3. AVERYX

AVERYX Junior Member

pLOW FINANCING THANKS

hELLO, I'm checking out the web page and I just ventured to the quick quote and that's the first question how long you've been in business I'm just starting. WIll this hinder me?

I may need to go to the bank or credit union and apply for a loan for about $4000 and go from there. But I do appreciate the repy, and I'm going to check them out.

:waving: Appreciate the link.

4. LawnCrafters

LawnCrafters Junior Member

Usually the dealer you buy it at will have financing options. Especially if they sell lawn and landscaping equipment.
    Where in Michigan are you?

5. AVERYX

AVERYX Junior Member

plow financing

Im in Farmington......I've only found 2 western distributors in the area One in Pontiac and one in Dexter. I'll proably go to Dexter because there open on Saturdays..

Thanks for replying, I really want to get this plow

6. LawnCrafters

John R Spring is a good Western dealer and installer. They're in Troy right behind Oakland Mall. I don't know if that might be a little closer than Dexter?

7. AVERYX

AVERYX Junior Member

Financing Thanks Lawn Craf

Yes I think that will be closer than Dexter, I'm going to make my way by there today..... Do you think they finance?

8. AVERYX

AVERYX Junior Member

financing

They should be on Western distributor list but their not..........

9. LawnCrafters

Most of the dealers do. Or atleaast can set you up with financing thru a comany like Transamerica.