1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Expert!!

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by Ole Tower, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Ole Tower

Ole Tower Senior Member
    from MAINE

I have been Plowing for over 50 years & I have had Plowed w/ most of the Brands? I have Used Fishers--Myers--Boss & several Makes I don*t Remember what? they Were? Now first of ALL they ALL plowed Good! I Bought a Blizzard OFF a late model DODGE & I needed Push Plates Ect? to install It on My 96 FORD F-350 I contacted Vai the Iternet & was Informed I needed an Entire New PLOW! To ME? very POOR Customer Relations?? I wrote on this SITE in referance to My Problem! & Lo & Behold!! I received HELP! from the {PLOW EXPERT} Jerres.com I can NOT PRAISE this MAN Enough especially where I have Been Taken $$ WISE in doing Business Via the Internet I E-Mailed Jerre w/ my Problem & HE told ME Had did have the Parts I needed! but would need a few Days to Get them Together I waited He contacted Me Again Explaining what? He Had! & WE Agreed on Price [ & it was very Reasonable] He sent them by UPS they Arrived I contacted Jerre & He gave ME Vivid Details On Installation & several Times!! He gave ME Instructions On several minor Problems I was Having --wirring Ect--Jerres Not Only HONEST HES the Most Knowledgable Man On ALL makes of PLOWS I know Of!--BAR NONE--I Highly Support JERRE to any ONE Who just DONO? as Hes just a Click Away ABLE & Ready to Answer any Questions You may Have! JERRES also the Design & Manufactuer of the Famous ERIE Special--Wings Added to any PLOW!--We all SEE! many men that are Suposedly EXPERTS at what they DO? & theres GOOD BAD & So So! JERRES NOT One of THOSE!--HES the BEST!! YOU All Know that Feeling of Complete DISPAIR! when? that Problem Arrises!--as YOU just DONO?--Well if? its a PLOW Problem? Contact JERRE as HE will Set YOU Streight in a HURRY! I personally have Made a New FREIND & I*M a long Way from JERRE in Miles--but--If HE ever Needs ME? I Garrantee JERRE I*LL be There! One Way? or Another? I WISH every Body was like JERRE as this WORLD would Be a Lot Better Place for ALL of US to lIVE IN--Ole Tower--

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

im beginning to think jerre is the plow god.....wesportprsport

3. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

hahahahhahahahahah. i am so glad i wasnt the only one thinking that!~

4. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

i went up to pa monday and bought a used western v off him jerre knows his stuff he is a busy guy but he takes the time to everyone out his phone never stops ringing and he awnswers all questions thanks again jerre

5. mnormington

mnormington Senior Member

sounds like A good guy: TO! deal with. hurray FOR? the good guys!:salute:

6. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

....................)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2008
  7. fireball

fireball PlowSite.com Veteran

Okay, Okay

Jerre for President

8. rjfetz1

rjfetz1 Senior Member
    from CT.

Snofarmer - I don't see any posts like this in the other (boss)plow forum:gunsfiring:
    :drinkup: To Jerre

9. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

Is he(jerre) like the only one that supports blizzards.

rjfetz1,
    Take the complement with a grain of salt it came from oletower.
    You know the guy who has never hit anything with his plow in
    over 50yrs of plowing his way to the coffee shop..

Plus what does that say about the other dealers?

Is Jerre a sponsor?
    Because he conducts business hear like he is?

10. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Nope, he's not a sponsor, but he's a dealer for a sponsor, just like basher. This has been OK'ed by the administrators.

I'll vouch for him too. While he is a Blizzard dealer, he is extremely knowledgeable in many if not all brands of plows. Try it, ask him a technical question about Boss or Meyer or whatever brand.

Do you know of anyone else that can walk a person through a problem with their plow over the phone while he's working on something in his own shop? I can get answers from my local Blizzard dealer on a complex electrical issue, after they call Blizzard tech support. Or, I can call Jerre and save the time and hassle.

One other point, do you see any other dealers--other than basher--helping out here on PS and other sites on his own dime? We can't even get the guys that do the tech week from DD to stick around all year, but Jerre does. So does basher, but I don't know him, but he sure sounds like another Jerre based on what I've seen here.

11. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

You've been sipping on the kool-aid again.
    This is not about Basher.

Jeere is a multi brand dealer with his own stand alone business.
    He should not be able to stand under the corporate umbrella of sponsership.
    JMO>

He directs folks to his site all the time in stead of helping them hear..
    I see links to other snow sites on his web page but i do not see one for plowsite?
    why?

12. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Didn't say it was about basher, I was using him as an example, because IMO he is like Jerre. He is also a dealer for at least Sno-Way, not sure if anything else, but he does fall under the corporate umbrella and so does Jerre. This was discussed a few years ago and that was the decision of Sean. It's his site, his rules. So I guess you'd have to take it up with him.

How many of those brands are sponsors here?

How many times has he directed people to his site? I can remember a couple, and it had to do with the Erie Special upgrades and how to do it, for which he does not receive any compensation. Pretty giving if you ask me. Maybe 1 out 20 end up spending the cash with him to get a true Erie Special, probably less than that as most guys here are just as tight with their cash as they ***** about their customers being. Find out how many times he's directed people to his site, you say all the time, so find the posts and post the links here. If that's the case, I'll publicly apologize as I have in the past when I'm wrong. I would expect the same from you if you're wrong.

Maybe if PS sponsored Jerre, he would put up a link. It's a free country, he's paying for the site, so seems to me he can do as he pleases.

13. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

Hear is the latest one,
    I'm not going to take all day and read all of his posts...
    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?p=480564#post480564

14. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

some hostility in the air...:rolleyes:

15. abbert55

abbert55 Senior Member

Ya know why they keep a rooster in the hen house????

It keeps the hens from peckin each other to death:D

Sounds like we need some snow to plow:cool:

16. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

We got snow.....come on out and play.

As far as directing people other places, Directing them to my site for links and information is the same as helping them here. I'm telling them where the info is at. Guess I was too lazy to go pull the link and cut it from there and paste it here. Also figured that they could see some picts of the winter stuff installed without taking up server space here as it's already on another server.

A wise man once said " it's more important to know where to get information than to try to know everyting"

J

17. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

At the risk of making another enemy, I'm going to agree, and wonder if anyone else has noticed a pattern?

18. abbert55

abbert55 Senior Member

Henry Ford once was asked if he knew something about a certain subject ( Old timers disease won't let me remember what it was) He replied well no I don't.... but I know someone who does.:salute:

19. Landgreen

Landgreen Member

Ole Tower hit the nail on the head. I've dealt with Jerre on a few occasions and have been very pleased with his service. I've called and e-mailed him with questions and he goes above and beyond to help out. He has a heck of a lot better tech service than the big boys. The added tips and tricks to solve future problems are handy as well.

I don't see why this thread should have any "hostility" in any of it's posts. The topic is about Jerre and what a hell of a guy he is. Can't argue with that.

20. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

So you're flaming this guy because you don't like the way he provides you with free help??????????
    What do you want, him to call you on the phone and talk you though it a step at a time??
    Maybe stop by on the way home and help you install the discount house parts you bought on-line. you ever showed up at his house to shovel his walks, plow his drive, but you'll jump on him about being lazy and self serving? You've got more balls then Titlist, I'm surprised you can walk. You're living proof that no good deed goes unpunished.

What about B&B, Nbenallo33, toby4492, Itsgottabegreen, just to name a few. These guys make their livings doing what they do here for free. Lots of people would be up the creek with-out the help they provide.and you're just going to ignore them. Shame on you