1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow drops without me wanting it too

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by jsweetguy320, Dec 27, 2008.

1. jsweetguy320

jsweetguy320 Junior Member

hello i have a fisher plow and its a a frame brand as im driving the plow drops slowly i have to keep pushing up on the controls could someone help me with this problem please thanks john
  2. jsweetguy320

jsweetguy320 Junior Member

thank you for your help ill try differant things to fix
  3. Runner

Runner Senior Member

LOL...You gotta give people a chance to answer you. This is an industry related forum, not a technical support site for Fisher plows.:rolleyes: You have a loose and/or worn out packing nut, worn seals, or possibly a leak somewhere.
  4. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

I think he was thanking in advance while he tries stuff. The next post was 1 min later. Ha ha.
  5. Runner

Runner Senior Member

LOL...that makes more sense, doesn't it? Am I getting cynical? That isn't even cool...
  6. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

Well...sometimes you have to be firm and just tell it to stop :D
  7. Woodland

Woodland Senior Member

My plow is very sensitive to harsh words. If I don't ask nicely, it just won't listen.
  8. Pennings Garden

Pennings Garden Senior Member
    from VA

Is "Fisher plow" code for some thing else maybe?? because they make a little blue pill for that!!:bluebounc:cool:
  9. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

check you seals. its just loosing pressure somehow. could be a lot of things.