1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Drivers Needed in Oakland County, MI.

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Strictly Snow, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Strictly Snow

Strictly Snow Senior Member
    from Oxford

I am looking for experienced plow drivers for pickups with v-box salt spreaders.

2. PowersTree

PowersTree Senior Member

Looking for any subs?

3. Strictly Snow

Strictly Snow Senior Member
    from Oxford

Not Looking for subs just drivers. I am actually looking to sub my trucks out once i fill the seats

4. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

If you need any accts. handled in Oakland County either commercial or residential just let me know. Have pick-ups, dump trucks salters, etc.:salute:

5. esshakim

esshakim Senior Member

was wondering were in oakland county u were looking to get a driver for, i wouldnt be able to drive your trucks since i maintain my own business but i dont have a problem being a sub, i do alot of work in west bloomfield, bloomfield, commerce, southfield, beverly hills, birmingham get back to me if your still intersted

6. truck5029

truck5029 Member

salt truck drivers

lf cant get any work for my i can drive. i have a cdl drove salt trucks for brooks landscaping dumps an v box email me an we can talk.truck5029!yahoo.com

7. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I'm still wanting to do something with a truck and the atv. I lost your number.

8. truck5029

truck5029 Member

salt truck driver

I'll can drive your trucks have cdl class a many years exp call me at 586-530-1959 or586-573-6609 can be ready on short notice thank you john hill:nod:

9. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Any idea what happened to Brooks? I went to school with him as well as our yards being only a block apart. I noticed everything was gone and no signs of life over there.

10. fulautojim

fulautojim Junior Member

ESSHAKIM....if you still do work in those areas and you need atv help let me know i work for bloomfield twp police am available after 11pm and before 1pm

jim