1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow driver shot

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ajslands, Jan 9, 2010.

1. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

2. Pennings Garden

Pennings Garden Senior Member
    from VA

I wonder what happened to set this off...

3. plow4life

plow4life Junior Member
    from MO

that's 15 min. from my house. i read in the paper that the plow driver wasn't pressing charges. makes ya wonder why.

4. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

To bad the driver was'nt armed. They might not have to look to hard for the shooters. Hope the driver recovers alright.

James

5. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

Driver has nothing to do about pressing charges. The prosecuter will be pressing charges.

James

6. plow4life

plow4life Junior Member
    from MO

that's funny because the paper said the DRIVER wasn't pressing charges. I don't know how that works though. I know in the military we charged everybody. didn't matter if the victim wanted to not press charges or not.

7. plow4life

plow4life Junior Member
    from MO

8. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

i am going to school to be a cop and one night i was doing a ride along and we had a domestic violence call. we arrested the guy the wife did not want to press charges but we charged him and we all went to court and testified about what we saw and what the wife said that night and the husband got charged with dv and the wife said that what she wrote in her statement that night was a lie.

9. plow4life

plow4life Junior Member
    from MO

true. with domestics someone gets charged even if the victim doesn't want to press charges.

10. ajslands

hes probaly affraid to press charges, because they guy could get bail and iam pretty sure attmpted murder is not life, but i have no idea,

11. ohiogreenworks

ohiogreenworks Senior Member

Another reason for concealed carry.....:gunsfiring:

12. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Glad to see that he is going to be alright.

13. ajslands

maybe he shuld have taken a break in a litl parking lot or at a walmart or something besides under a bridge

14. plow4life

plow4life Junior Member
    from MO

ohio, i agree with you on the concealed carry.

aj, on one of the news stations they said the drivers pull over and take breaks in less conspicuous spots because the general public sees them taking their brake at a gas station and get all bent out of shape because they're not out on the road pushing snow. i understand taking a break away from the public. this driver could have picked a little better neighborhood and a more secluded spot.

15. the eggman

the eggman Member
    from ohio

it's a drug deal gone bad:gunsfiring::eek: