1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Driver needed in Plaistow NH

Discussion in 'Employment' started by sam c, Jan 11, 2006.

1. sam c

sam c Member

Hello All, I have a 2001 F350 SRW auto trans. Diesel w/an 8' fisher that needs an operator. I'm not talking 18 hr. shifts, probably about 5 hrs. per storm, or more if you want it. I need someone w/experience as my accounts are residential condos with some tricky areas. I may accept a sub providing the proper Ins. is in place. Thanks

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Wish I was closer! Good luck!

3. killed300ex

killed300ex Senior Member

i might be able to help you out if noone else comes up im in Rochester so it would be an hour away. Would be a little drive but could help if needed.
    Evan

4. sam c

sam c Member

Thanks Evan, send me a PM with a tel. # where I can reach you and we'll talk. Thanks

5. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

I'm about a half hour away, I'd be interested but I'm only available nights and weekends, due to my work schedule. I assume you need someone available around the clock, right?

6. sam c

sam c Member

Hey Dan? email me and we'll talk. Thanks, Sam iplow@hotmail.com

7. big dave

big dave Junior Member

plow driver

I'm about 15 minutes away from plaistow if your still looking for someone I'm available all hours cause i get laid off every winter and I'm looking for a job. I'm a recent tractor trailer training school (class a) and waiting for my test date with the registrythekillakilla421@yahoo.com

thanks for your time

:gunsfiring: :yow!: