1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Driver Needed- In My Truck- Columbus Ohio

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Flawless440, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Flawless440

Flawless440 PlowSite.com Addict

Need lots of experience to plow in my truck, doing sidewalks as you go, lots are small with one large apartment complex on your route.

Shop is in Gahanna Ohio :help::help:

2. horseshoer

horseshoer Junior Member

i have time i could help you but i'm about 2hrs. north of you and i have a little experience but not gonna say i have alot

3. timetraveler

timetraveler Junior Member
    from 45133

I would be interested in the position, I cant seem to wish snow in my location. I live in hillsboro ohio not but an hour from the heart of columbus. well maybe a little longer on snowy conditions. I have plowed for coming up on four years, with my own equipment. But I do not seem to be able to make it snow this far south. so if your needing some help, im needing some work. 513 800 3957 steve. its not the ideal conditions, but with a little effort we could make it work.