1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow does nothing?

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by Monte, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Monte

Monte Junior Member

I had to replace the motor on my 9' sno pro. Everything was working find for a day. Now nothing. Made sure the ground was oK, but still have nothing. The solenoid just clicks every time you touch the controller. Do not know what to try now. I am wondering if the new motor blew already. Any suggestions??

2. ondirtymax

ondirtymax Member

I'd start with your brown wire at your solenoid on the firewall, make sure you have a good connection, check for continuity.......i'd also try a new solenoid just for kicks............also, do you have a single plug setup or two plug wiring harness?

3. Monte

Monte Junior Member

I did have a single plug, but I recently switched everything over to the double plug.

4. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

On the wiring or motor .Give me a call at 1-800-343-7676 ex3042.

5. picknick15

picknick15 Junior Member

6. Monte

Monte Junior Member

Well it was the ground cable. I put a new ground and it works great.