1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow decals

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by bow2no1, Nov 9, 2008.

1. bow2no1

bow2no1 Senior Member

any one intrested in having some decals made up for their plows?

i was check ebay with not much luck. just some of the popular meyers/fisher decals.

2. JEFFakaMAX

JEFFakaMAX Junior Member
    from Chicago

I can make anything you want... What did you have in mind?

3. bow2no1

bow2no1 Senior Member

my self, i was just looking for a Curtis decal
    [​IMG]
    i was taking to a guy, about making different plow decals.
    i was just seeing what kind of general interest there was.

MY REASION FOR THE OTHER POST THAT WAS DELEATED
    just for the curtis decal it self. the design fee is $60-$70
    figured if there was some interest. some people could split the cost and we could get some decals made reasonable.

what would your cost be?

4. Sno4U

Sno4U Senior Member

Whenever I repaint my WESTERN plows-I've done 2 or 3, I just call up Western and they send me a set(complete) of stickers for free. They probably do it for free 'cause they want their name on their product-big & bold!
    Try calling Curtis-be very nice telling them u've done a wstern (have gotten stickers from them) and was wondering if they could do the same?
    Also, I just got done putiing new fenders on my Loadmaster trailer, and when I picked them up from the factory I asked for some stickers and also got them for free..
    Alot less hassle to simply make acall and ask nicely.:)

5. bow2no1

bow2no1 Senior Member

i like the way you think

6. harddock

harddock Member
    from mass

If you go to someone that can make vinyl signs with a brochure, they can scan the logo and make any size sticker from it. I have done Fisher ones for the headgear, four wheelers and snow plows.

7. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

I cant believe you guys are even considering paying for a plow decal-WTF is wrong with you? Screw promoting the plow manufacturer by paying to put their sticker on your plow. Promote yourself and your company on your own plow. Geez.

8. Woodland

Woodland Senior Member

Because you have ventured into the "Non-Commercial Snow Removal" wing of the forums, thus these folks don't have business names to put on their plows AND they put more importance on the aesthetics of their plow than we do - not saying there is anything wrong with that, its just the way it is.

9. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

I guess your right-didnt realize I was in the non-commercial section-sorry.

10. ExsoServices

ExsoServices Junior Member

Free Decals

It is true. Just call the company and they will send decals. I just did this with Western. Here is the number. 414 716-3300

11. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

What department did you ask for to get the stickers?

12. forbidden

forbidden Senior Member

Why are you advertising for the manufacturer? That is a prime spot on a truck to park your phone number!

13. ExsoServices

ExsoServices Junior Member

The lady that answered the phone is the one who is sending me the western decals. It may take around a week to get them in the mail.

Yes you can put your # and logo too with or without plow brand decals. I'm putting decals on because 1: I just restored a western and the decals are the icing on the cake. 2: It looks more professional and you don't want people to think you have a rink er dink plow if you are looking for new plow contracts. 3: My Western is a great plow. Works flawless so I stand behind the brand. I have my company logo and number all over my trucks but I will still at least put my company phone number on this plow.

14. Sealer People

Sealer People Senior Member

Anyone know the number to Blizzard. ?

Id like to put the sticker back on after the paint job is done.

15. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

I emailed them and got no reply. Then yesterday out of the blue the UPS man dropped of a full sticker kit.

16. Sealer People

Sealer People Senior Member

What's the email you sent it to ?
    I cant find anything & they havent returned my phone calls either.

Thanks.

17. NickT

NickT Senior Member

Wouldn't mind putting a plow site logo on my plow.

18. Dondo

Dondo Senior Member

I 2nd that. i'd put a plowsite logo sticker on my plow and my truck.

19. NickT

NickT Senior Member

Called meyer today, the corporate office. Asked if they could send me a new decal, the guy was polite, but said no. I told him that boss and western do it. He replied well we can't do that. So I just thanked him for his time and hung up. Kinda sucks

20. ChiTahoe

ChiTahoe Senior Member

Western is: info@westernplows.com

You'll see it in a week, just include your address and your plow type. We get them all the time when we do refurbs.