1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Dealers in Maryland

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 1BadHawk, Nov 14, 2004.

1. 1BadHawk

1BadHawk Member

Im undecided still on exactly which plow to go with for a 95 Ram1500.

Im thinking Snoway, Fisher, Western, definately NO Meyers.

Can anyone recommend a reputable plow dealer (preferably priced well of course) in the South Baltimore area? Anne Arundel County?
  2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i like the westerns or fisher
  3. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation Senior Member

there is a speed shop in annapolis off legion ave that sells a lot of plows i thnk western , I have seen 2 new blizzard dealers this week. PS there isnt a thing wrong with meyers , I have a dodge ram charger with a meyers , The plow and frame are 15 years old , they plow outlast the trucks , this is the 3 rd dodge its been on . PS innexpensive and maryland shouldnt be used in the same conversation
  4. salopez

salopez Senior Member

s&s performance is in anapolis and where i got my western plow. i bought there because of the knowlege of the staff and the fact that they are open 24 hours aday during a storm. there is dejana north of baltimore but i felt that the were not reputable. and there is reading in mt. airy and a western shop in rockville and a blizzard shop in glen burnie.

but no one except s&s is open 24hours. oh and their prices were right on target.
  5. Heron Cove PM

Heron Cove PM Senior Member