1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow controls up down fine left goes up right nothing

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by pratigan, Jan 18, 2009.

1. pratigan

pratigan Junior Member

have a fisher minute mount plow system with a fishstick controller. The plow harness was just replaced as there were wires showing broken. The plow would go up and down but not left or right. When you hit the left button the plow would actually go Up. The right button just clciked and not moved. I replaced the plow 9 pin harness du3e to broken wires exposed. Figuring that would fix the problem. Once completed same problem. Any ideas on the cause ??? Help.

2. festerw

festerw Senior Member

Swap controllers, if the other one works your controller needs a new circuit board.

3. pratigan

pratigan Junior Member

I swapped the controller and the same problem still exists.

4. festerw

festerw Senior Member

If that's the case go to the Fisher website and download the mechanics guide for your plow, it will help you go through and verify the wiring and valves are working as they should.

5. pratigan

pratigan Junior Member

in the process of doing that right now...Thank You. I'll let you know what the resolution was. thx.

6. carrera30

carrera30 Junior Member

Did you ever get a resolution to this problem? I'm having the same issue. Thanks!