1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow control promblem solved

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by 97-RIV, Dec 13, 2008.

1. 97-RIV

97-RIV Junior Member

Good Evening:tymusic
    The plow would not angle left but would raise instead.
    Just a follow up to the plow control problem I had. After downloading all the literature from the western on this great site! I was able to do all the testing finally as we have not had much snow but it's coming tomorrow 7'-14" is the forcast anyway it's been miserably cold and windy here in N.W.O and I have no heated garage to work in . Today (it was only -13C or 8F kinda nice) I did all the testing (with the motor disconnected)S3 and S2 for left,S2 for right and S3 for raise,spread the connectors as much as I could and sprayed both conn
    ectors with contact spray and all is well.I also adjusted the quill for a bit more speed as it was slow.My understanding how the plow works is a whole lot better now after visiting the western publications library and thanks to all the members that responded to my problem.:)