1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow cart for western plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by AA+ Landscaping, Jan 17, 2011.

1. AA+ Landscaping

AA+ Landscaping Senior Member

I have a western plow cart. It fits western pro,ploy and standard ultramount plows. I order it of line had it sitting in a box for 4 months then open it and it wasn't the right one. I have a vee western. They wouldn't take it back!!!! I paid $260.00 + shipping. I would like $200.00 I will ship it if you pay for it. NOTE : Item #104090 IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

2. AA+ Landscaping

This thing new couldn't use it.

3. ford550

ford550 Senior Member

Bump for a good buy>>>>>>>>>>>

4. AA+ Landscaping

$175.00 this thing is great I have one for my vee you can move it around with easy.

5. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

the cutting edge rests in the front and the rear holds up the A-frame I'm assuming?

6. AA+ Landscaping

yes I will meet up with you if you would like to try it out. just gave me a call 610 791 4118

7. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

ok I'll hit you up tomorrow. The cart would help me get creative with putting the plows in the shop.

8. AA+ Landscaping

bump its time to put away the plows

9. mule585

mule585 Member

Would this work for a 8.5 pro plus?

10. AA+ Landscaping

think it would just needs to be a straight blade with the ultramount