1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow buddie

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mmtwin, Dec 18, 2009.

1. mmtwin

mmtwin Member

Lost my last plow buddie this summer after 12 years. Here is the newbie for this season

2. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

now thast a cute dog. I like how it looks like hes wearing a mask on his face. Zorro dog lol
  3. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

He/She is a precious puppy! Hope you have a quad cab because that puppy will be over 100 pounds next season and need a lot of room! I have a 110 pound German Shepard that loves to go plowing with me. I only take him around the neighborhood! Good luck
  4. mmtwin

mmtwin Member

My last one was a shepard. SHE is going to be much bigger than he was. Thanks for the comments
  5. iamhere

iamhere Senior Member
    from Tn

Am I guessing correctly that she is a St. Bernard? If so then you are going to need a bigger cab. Trust me, A client of mine has one and good night they get big! I'm 6 foot even and this dog's back is even with my hip. His doggy bed is an old sofa in their garage. I mow for them and let me tell you a St. Bernard puts a whole new meaning to the term "land mines".

But they are also one of the best dogs for families and I can say with complete honesty that their dog made doing that yard enjoyable.
  6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Sorry to hear about your old dog. Haha I like your new dog. My buddy just got a st bernard puppy too.

7. GatorDL55

GatorDL55 Senior Member

I had a St Bernard growing up. They're great dogs! Very loyal and love the snow
  8. jpar247

jpar247 Member

Sorry to hear about your loss...Great looking pup!
  9. t.i.b

t.i.b Senior Member

sorry you lost your dog. good to see another big dog. i've got an engish mastiff he's 180 lbs and we bothe fit in my regular cab, gets a little tight though!
  10. Snowplowkid

Snowplowkid Member

St Bernards arent dogs, their miniture ponies. HAHA. Nice Dogs BTW!
  11. 2brothersyc

2brothersyc Member

i got a English mastiff

12. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Sorry to hear about your buddy. Have fun with the new one too!
  13. mmtwin

mmtwin Member

Thanks for all the comments. She had a great time riding with me sat for 15 hours.