1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow and Truck lights same time

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by thejcode, Feb 7, 2012.

1. thejcode

thejcode Junior Member

Anyone done this?

I'm working on wiring diagram to do it which made me curious if anyone has. I'm already figuring out where to put in some relays since I imagine the switch may not be able to handle the extra draw (I'm using 2 switches, but one is basically feeding the stock one)

I don't have my truck with the plow on it atm and can't look myself. Is it relaying light's? Or is it taking direct draw through he switch out to the lights?
  2. thejcode

thejcode Junior Member

This is on a 3000 model of some sort. Mounted on a 91 F150. Obviously the idea comes from when plow is off I leave the light frame on just cuz i'ts easier to not take off. Seeing as I'm on the back roads and keep wanting to get off road lights, why not just have both sets of lights on same time.