1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow and truck advise

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by 99f250, Sep 25, 2007.

1. 99f250

99f250 Junior Member

A little background info. Recently sold a 94 Ford 250 with a Fisher Speedcaster and bought a new (to me at least) truck. The new truck is a 99 Ford 250 Superduty 7.3 diesel off-road package. Just found a listing on Craigslist for a 2004 Fisher 8' HD off an 04 Ford Superduty. Plow comes with full set-up minus the under-hood module and the truck mounted frame (are these the push plates?? maybe someone can help me with the terms) for $1800. Seems like it could be a good deal but was wondering if the missing parts were readily available and how expensive they might be. Thanks in advance for the help.

2. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

Would it include the controls as well?

You are looking at about $600 bucks I think on just what you said is missing. Maybe more depending on your dealer.