1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow and spreader for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cold_and_tired, May 30, 2011.

1. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

Newer 8' Meyer EZ Mount Xpress with wings. I bought the plow new and it just finished it's third very easy season. This plow was on my daily driver and lived the easy life. In fact, there is still another season or so left on the ORIGINAL cutting edge. It went in for warranty work last fall an was given a whole new pump. Other than that, there have been no problems. Nothing is bent or broken. Since it lived it's entire life in Colorado, it has no rust. Everything truck side is included as well. Asking $3,500 OBO

I'm also selling my Buyers TGS06 tailgate spreader. It's in perfect working condition and has no damage. I built a custom hopper screen for the top of it to keep clumps from clogging things up. The spreader just completed it's second season. Controller and wiring are included. Asking $700 OBO

I also have an 8' Buyers Scoop Dogg skid steer pusher. It just finished it's third season. It's in great condition other than a bent shoe. The rubber has been adjusted once and still has tons of life in it. Colorado pusher so you know it's rust free. I don't have a price nailed down on this one yet but I'll take offers.

I am in the market for two 12' backhoe pushers. Prefer Protech or the grey Buyers but I don't mind taking a look at others.

I'll be up at the shop sometime this week and will do my best to get pictures (it's cramped in there).

2. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

Havent had a chance to get any pictures yet but everything is still for sale. I'll entertain offers on anything!! Also don't mind trading if you have the pushers that I am looking for.

3. creative cuts

creative cuts Junior Member
    from indiana

would u sell wings separate

4. Fannin76

Fannin76 Senior Member

I called dibs.....lol