1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow and mount?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by WOODY367, Aug 20, 2007.

1. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

Will a 05 F350 mount and haeness fit a 04 F250 or are they different? I found a ' HD off a 05 F350 for $2500.00 is that a good price? I haven't bought any MM plows to know just speedcast. What should They go for? By the way the setup was use 5X

2. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Depends. Is your 05 leaf spring or coil spring? if its leaf spring then yes. Otherwise no.

3. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

The 05 has coil springs. I have to try and find a8' HD for the 04. If I am right there is a mount for early and late 04. Mine was built in Oct 03 which I think makes it a early. I hope to find a setup close to me but will travel a little. Will se what I can find. Thanks guys

4. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Well the 1999 to early 04 all used the same mount. So it quite easy to find another mount if the cheap.