1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow always angling right

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by mmtwin, Nov 18, 2006.

1. mmtwin

mmtwin Member

Was wondering if anyone knows what is going on. My diamond plowblade will go back right as soon as I release the buttons for any other on keypad. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

Is the motor running on its own or it just releases the presure?

3. mmtwin

mmtwin Member

Motor is always running

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Try unplugging the touch pad.If it stop's as soon as you unplug the touch pad then the touch pad is shorted out internally.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2006
  5. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

Your solonoid under the hood may be bad and it is putting power to the pump all the time.
    Take the white whire off the little stud and see if it stops if it doesent then it is bad or you have it powered up direct

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If the underhood solinoid was stuck,yes the motor would continue to run after you let off the button but it would angle left, not right.For it to angle right on its own the C coil would also have to have continuous power thus it must be a defective touch pad.

7. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

That is assuming the hoses are hooked up the right way and this left is your left. Many people tell us over the phone the direction it is stuck and when they show up we find it the other way or their hoses are swaped.

8. A-Bomb

A-Bomb Junior Member

Thank you all for the info I will let u know how it goes

9. mmtwin

mmtwin Member

I will try all the info suppied. Thank you all very much