1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

PLOW AGAINST FIREWALL

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 9FT.PILES, Jan 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9FT.PILES

9FT.PILES Banned

I PASSED BY MY BUDDIES SHOP EARLIER TODAY AND SEEN A LATE MODEL CHEVY STAKE BODY W/ ITS BLADE PUSHED UP AGAINST THE FIREWALL. THAT DOOD MUST A HAD A VIOLENT EXPERIENCE,MAN IT LOOKED NASTY,HAVER PLOW ,TAKE A PEEK AT THAT ,ITS ON 320 IN BROOMALL @SPILLERS STATION.PROBABLY THE WORKS OF A SUPER HERO.

2. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

You've been told MANY TIMES. Lose the caps, or lose posting privledges here!

~Chuck

3. MJ

MJ Senior Member

Perhaps a personality disorder?

Mick

4. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

Ever seen "Me, Myself, & Irene"???

God that was funny...

-Tim

5. MJ

MJ Senior Member

No, but it sounds like something I need to take myself to. We might enjoy it.

Mick

6. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

At the risk of offending, and considerably off topic....

I thought that movie stunk. Carey was 'forcing' it. No smooth transition from scene to scene. Disjunctive.

But.... for $20 mil I'd do alot myself, poor script or not.

7. Alan

Alan PlowSite.com Addict

For what it's worth, a bunch of MMI was shot here in Milton. The car in the quarry was about a half mile from where I am typing this, and the helicopter rescue scene was shot on a stretch of the Lamoille River where it passes through scenic, downtown Milton. And, oh yeah,, the cruisers kept getting painted and used as different cars. My Sno-Way dealer did the paint jobs between uses.

8. HandyHaver

HandyHaver Senior Member

Yo 9ft,

Saw that truck the other day............nasty!!!

That dude did not "Have a nice Day"!!

Mark

9. thelawnguy

thelawnguy PlowSite.com Addict

Maybe you and Dino ought to re-read your posting guidelines- http://www.lawnsite.com/guidelines.php I I dont see anything in there about posts in caps, or making an innocent misstatement (per Ford truck discussion).

Lighten up guys. This power play is starting to look silly to those of us on the outside. 9 Ft Piles seems to have valued info to share, if you give him a chance-heck I doubt he's after your jobs ;)

10. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

Hmmmm..... don't know about that.
    There's something to be said for etiquette and professionalism, no matter what you're doing.

11. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

Bill you really need to know the type of person we are dealing with. 9' piles lost posting privileges a few weeks ago for posts that were in bad taste, and suspect subject matter. Then last night that person sent an obscene email to a fellow member.
    We have found very little valuable info from that person, and they have since lost posting ability again.
    Many times we as moderators see and read things the general public do not, you have to have trust in us that we can handle thie responsibilty.
    Dino

12. thelawnguy

thelawnguy PlowSite.com Addict

Dino, I can understand your rationale as explained in your post, but your explanation is a far cry from someone leaving the caps lock key on.

This was addressed last season, and maybe should be again: lots of discussions between members, and moderators and members, are best left to private e-mail discussion, if for no other reason than to not look like a bunch of whiners to the advertisers, or potential advertisers.

13. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Mentor, Angel
    from Chicago

After reading the content of that email, I am the one that pulled this members plug. Don't blame Dino or Chuck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.