1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow a Starbucks. Cincinnati, OH

Discussion in 'Networking' started by WALKERS, Nov 20, 2007.

1. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

I have a Starbucks in Cincinnati, Oh That needs plowed you bid you deal with it. Let me know if you can work this into your route. It is on Columbia Pkwy down by the Pricenct.
    PM with your interested.:waving:

2. WALKERS

Bump to the top

3. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

nice easy starbucks there, i work by there alot, take someone maybe 20-30min, oh and some nice looking ladies go in there

4. Cooknpeplawn

Cooknpeplawn Junior Member

We want starbucks!

Hey there,
    We are interested in the Starbucks. Would it need priority service or not? Salt or just clearing? Please call me tomorrow and I will give you a price. Also, do they want us to clear the sidewalks? Let me know!

Gabriel I Peppers
    513-616-3024

www.cooknpepperslawnscapes.com

gabriel@cooknpepperslawnscapes.com

Last edited: Nov 28, 2007
  5. WALKERS

I will get the details for you. I will call you.:salute:

6. Cooknpeplawn

Cooknpeplawn Junior Member

I am the owner of Cook'n Peppers Lawnscapes, LLC. If I dont answer tomorrow when you call, just leave a message and I will call you right back. Thanks!!

Do you have any other places that you need snow removal at?

We can still handle quite a few more accounts.

7. WALKERS

Gabriel
    What kind of equipment and number of helpers do you have? Greg will be callling you. You can also PM the info as well. Instead of talking back and forth one here.