1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow 90 f150 on 93 f150

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by btbw92091, Dec 29, 2010.

1. btbw92091

btbw92091 Junior Member
    from nh

i have a 90 f150 strait six reg cab short bed will this plow fit on a 93 f150 5.0 v8 ext cab short bed its a fisher minute mount electric plow
  2. Dr Who

Dr Who Senior Member

good welder can make a plow fit anything...I made a braket for a Jeep Grand Wagoneer fit that was made for a Super Duty, then I made the same one fit a 97 250...

I am not sure, but I do not see why they would not be the same, there pretty much the same truck..

but be best to go to Fishers website, there should be something in the tech section, or you can just look and see if the mount part number is the same for both trucks.
  3. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

The 93 frame should be the same as the 90. After 93 they changed the frames.
  4. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

you need a frame off a 92-96 150 or bronco. this will be a direct bolt on. 91 and earlier is different, but will work with some fabrication.
  5. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict